Sadness & Sorrow (Piano) Sadness & Sorrow (Piano)

Some hints to make it not sound like my 5 year old

1. If you take a sad and beautiful song, don't leave out the chords. Makes it sound less sad and sorrowful.

2. Actually play the song instead of putting it into a sequencer, human offbeats and dynamic tempos are important in sad songs.

3. Get a better piano sound. It sounds as if someone it literally slamming the keys with a fff dynamic. Trust me, it's not really sad and sorrowful, more of mad and horrible.

4. Try to change up some of the notes. Just copying note from note gets boring and gets nowhere fast.

Honestly, I don't know how this made it to the top songs.

Finesse the flow [PREVIEW] Finesse the flow [PREVIEW]

Really good, raw beat

Like I said above, but the background gets a little bit repetitive. Other than that, really good.

MC-Q responds:

thanks mane nd yeah the beat does get repetitive alot but it doesnt realli sound like that when theres vocals around the whole thing.

Benjadaninja- A Beatbox. Benjadaninja- A Beatbox.

lol...

very catchy... thats all I have to say

Freefall- Freefall-

Add a melody

If you make a melody I will make a 9 vote

Thetatronica responds:

because I am trying to please you right? I made the song the way it is for a reason. If you don't like it, remix it or settle with it.

Fucking Giddy' Up! Fucking Giddy' Up!

Good

I actually liked this. Nice work.

Also, ignore the low score. The people that voted 0s on you are losers who are mad because their song isn't as good as yours.

chill whatever chill whatever

good

You really have to be a percussionist to enjoy this. A score below 3 is hardly showing the work you did here. I enjoyed it very much. Just redo the beginning melody because it's really repetitive. Also, I love the synth.

LfunkeyA responds:

oi thanx for the review. this track was more of a 'jam' with the few channels i had made for a supposedly better composition. i've deleted the file a long time ago, so i guess i'll make a shorter version with audacity or something.

another day has gone another day has gone

Is this Irish? Sounds like it.

Yeah, I went to an Irish band concert and this sounds like them.

But I love this song. 10/10 5/5.

Eruption of The Rave Eruption of The Rave

It's missing that little edge

Usually in Rave music, there is at least one heavily filtered pack or preset. This is what you're missing. Also, the bass needs more bass.

.:Rush Hour:. .:Rush Hour:.

Great!

Wow, love it! You could put the instruments on some kind of light filter to make them sound more realistic.

Great piece! Love the drums.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed the piece!

Final Goodbye (EQ) Final Goodbye (EQ)

Great

It could use a little bit less piano, and maybe put the piano into a filter. It kind of sticks out.

Great song otherwise!

Equation responds:

It culd do with a slight filter, it's a shame I never saved this project as I would go back to edit bits here and there... and also extend the lengh of it too.